Internship / Apprenticeship Fund
A new talent, employee training fund from the Industrial Fabrics Foundation (IFF)
The Industrial Fabrics Foundation (IFF) newest initiative is to encourage the industrial fabrics industry to develop talent pathways and opportunities to train new employees by directly empowering IFAI member companies through grant funding. Awarded to IFAI member companies in good standing, these funds will provide support for internships and new talent trainees seeking to enter the industrial fabrics industry. Awarded funds will be valid for one year and range in value from $500 – $2,000.
Grant applications due by: Sep. 1 (Awarded Oct. 1) or, Jan 1 (Awarded Feb. 1)
Internship / Apprenticeship Guidelines
- Only IFAI member companies in good standing may apply.
- This fund is to be used only for intern/worker salaries for new talent.
- Awarded grants range from $500 – $2,000.
- Funds will be dispersed in two lump sums 1) at time of awarding 2) after final evaluations and student documentations are received.
- Internships/Apprenticeships must be completed within one year of award.
- Application due dates: Sep. 1 (awarded Oct. 1), and Jan. 1 deadline (awarded in Feb. 1)
- Companies are eligible once every two years. No intern/worker may be funded twice.
- Interns/workers who are already funded by apprenticeship, workforce or other funding, are not eligible.
- Employer and intern/worker agree to submit all paperwork including final evaluations including photo documentation for verification and may be used for publicity or marketing purposes.